- Last Updated: Monday, 25 June 2018 19:27
Help guide policy decisions related to this critical piece of municipal infrastructure by attending an open community meeting on June 27th at 7PM at the Brentwood Municipal Building. Council has commissioned its contracted architect and engineer to develop preliminary renderings and cost estimates for several options that are currently under consideration. In addition to discussing the proposed scope of work, Brentwood will solicit vital feedback on issues such as:
- Would residents accept a tax increase if necessary to keep the pool open?
- Given the limited size of the park, do residents feel that there is a better use for this space?
- Would residents accept opening the pool to non-residents?
- Should the pool be closed during the 2019 season to allow